E.L. Achieve, Inc. Return Policy
E.L. Achieve, Inc. – Returns Policy Effective November 1, 2019
The E.L. Achieve, Inc. Returns policy applies to all E.L. Achieve, Inc. products.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
E.L. Achieve will accept 90% return (there is a 10% restocking fee and return shipping is paid for by purchaser) of its products with prior authorization within 12 months of original purchase provided that the following conditions are met:
- Products are returned prepaid in new, unmarked, and resalable condition
- CD-ROMS, Combo’s or other shrink wrapped packages are not returnable if shrink wrap is broken.
- Out of Print (OP) products can not be returned.
- Shortages, damages, or defective product claims should be reported within 60 days of invoice.
- A Customer Account #, Invoice #, and date of purchase by line item should be included within the returned shipment. An E.L. Achieve, Inc. invoice or packing list is preferred to ensure proper crediting.
- Product should be returned in corrugated cartons (275 pound test, 45 lbs per carton). Fill voids to protect all items. Do not use newspaper as packing materials. Do not stack on edge of bindings.
- See the DIGITAL PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE FROM E.L. Achieve, Inc. policies below.
Please note that:
- Returns will only be accepted for product originally purchased from E.L. Achieve, Inc. Product purchased from other sources (wholesalers, publishers, distributors) will not be credited and will be subject to return to the customer at customer’s expense.
- Used Books, price stickered, security label/tagged product, water damaged or other types of damaged product are ineligible for credit and are subject to being returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Partial credits or refunds are not given for Cancellation or Return of any individual component contained within a product package.
- All associated shipment and handling costs are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE FROM E.L. ACHIEVE, INC.
- Customers will receive a full refund or be allowed an exchange for digital products accessed online and purchased directly from E.L. Achieve if returned within 10 days of purchase. Digital products, which are purchased as an access card or which are downloadable, such as certain eBooks, are not eligible for return. To obtain a refund, the customer will be required to supply their order and online access code information to Customer Service (email@example.com).